10 Simple Resource Borrowing Policy for PYP & IGCSE Learners
1. The LRC & Library will be open every day (Sunday to Thursday) from 08:00 am to 03:30 pm except on weekends and public holidays.
2. Learners from Grade 2 to 5 (PYP) & 6 to 8 (IGCSE) can borrow one book per week in their scheduled library class or on the same day within mentioned time (08:00 am to 03:30 pm).
3. Learners must return their books by the date specified by the Library.
4. If any book or any Library material is lost or destroyed by anybody, he/she will have to replace the item or will be penalized to pay three times the cost of the lost item. Repair cost of books damaged will be decided by the Head Librarian.
5. No one is allowed to underline, mark, torn or deface the Library Resources.
6. Learners can use reference books when they research work in the Library, but will not be allowed to take them home.
7. Bags, personal books, borrowed books, food and water are not allowed inside the Library.
8. A book will be issued for One Week and the borrower should return the book to the Library by the stipulated time, failing which Taka 5/-(Five) will be fined for each book per day after the expiry of the scheduled date.
9. Lost book/books if found, must be returned to the Library immediately. If guardians happen to find the lost book, they may give an application to the Head of School and get a refund of the money paid as fine for the loss of the book.
10. Under exceptional circumstances, if School remains closed or in case of medical leave of the borrower, Head Librarian can use his discretion for waiving of the fine for the learners